My Links

Thursday, October 18, 2007

October Stamp Club
October 21st
2 PM
Fall is finally here.
It seems like it has even started to cool down ever so slightly here in Orlando!
There seems to be a slight change in the air!
Ok....
I lied.....
I HAD to do one more Halloween project!
But.. I think you will like it!!

Candy Wrapper!This is a very simple project but looks dyn-o-mite!!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Halloween Background stamps,Booglie Eyes
Card stock: Orange, black and white
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, movable eyes


Holiday Happiness
Ingredients:
Stamps: Autumn Harvest and Flannel Plaid
Paper: Really Rust, White, Old Olive
Ink: Black Sta On,
Other: Twine, Watercolor crayons in Old Olive, Really Rust, Summer Sun, and More Mustard
Brads, crimper

Sweet Truffles with Card

Ok... This was really hard for me! I stepped out my little "Earth Elements" box and went with some bright colors!! Club members will be making this in blue tones or purple!

Ingredients:

Stamps: Sweet Sampler

Card stock: Brilliant Blue and Bashful Blue, patterned paper

Accessories: Green Ribbon


No comments: