My Links

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December!
Wow December is here! It seems like it gets closer each year! I have put together (cased) some cute projects for this month. Since I am running short on time I am going to skip the ingredients this month. I don't know how some girls can keep their blogs updated daily.

Hot Chocolate Caddy


Yes, it does get cold in Florida! Not to cold and not often but it does. Wouldn't this be a cute gift to use one of those chilly nights. This is a lot of fun to make. I found the instructions off of Tracy Gentry's blog.


Candy Skewer

The second projects is a candy skewer. This is soooo simple to make. This tutorial was found here. This would be great to make for a class. Just watch those skewers!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very Cute. I will be making these for sure.