My Links

Sunday, April 15, 2007

April Stamp Club Projects




Time for April Stamp Club! These were some last minute projects I came up with! Since Mother's Day is around the corner I decided we would make a little bag and matching card ! I used Doodle This from the Spring Mini ( Stampin Up)! I love this set! I was kinda on the fence about purchasing it, but am so glad I did! The words mom were stamped with Headline Alphabet! The scallop on the card was done with Stampin Up's slit punch! The brown paper is Stampin Up's Chocolate Chip, as is the ink used on the doodles!

Directions on making the box out of one sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper can be found at this site: :http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/onesheetbox.php


Our third project is a generic card using the Stampin Up set, Office Accourntment. This set can also be found in the Spring Mini, along with the Spirl Punch! Inks include Basic Black and Orchird Opulence.

No comments: