My Links

Saturday, February 02, 2008

February Stamp Club

It's not even Valentines and I have started on the Saint Patrick's Day cards! I really like the way these projects turned out. They were a lot fun to make. Easter is the end of March this year; I believe a week after Saint Patrick's Day. That seems CRAZY! I don't ever remember Easter being this early in the year.


Pinch Proof Card and Mint Box!


This project is super easy. The box uses less that 1/2 sheet of cardstock and holds three mint patties. The bag of candies contained 43, so you could 13 baskests out of of bag on mints. That's if you don't snack to much while making the baskets.

Ingredients:

Stamps: Pinch Me and Pinch Proof
Ink: Glorious Green
Paper: Glorious Green and White
Accessories: Scalloped Punch, Ribbon, Horitzontal Slot Punch


Celebrate Life


I am low on Easter stamp sets so I improvised with the set, A Little Bird Told Me. I made the egg out of Marvey's giga oval punch and decorative scissors. I really have a hard time using the Soft Subtles, but over all I like it. My kids suggested I decorate the egg, but I will leave that to the club!


Ingredients:

Stamps: A Little Bird Told Me and So Many Sayings

Paper: Glourious Green, Barley Banana and White

Ink: Glorouis Green, Basic Black

Accessories: Ribbon, Marvey Oval and Scalloped Punch, Word Window Punch

No comments: