My Links

Tuesday, March 18, 2008


April Stamp Camp Projects
I just love this new set out of the Occasions Mini-Tart and Tangy. It is so inexpensive and has so many possibilities.

Citrus Post It Note Holder
I found the perfect binder clip for this project at Office Depot. They are rounded and 1/2 a slice of fruit fits in it perfectly. Actually, since I am a office supply hoarder (along with stamps, paper, embellishments, etc), I had them already. I knew I would find the perfect use for them. This is a project I have wanted to do for awhile. Instead of stamping the paper you could use preprinted paper but I wanted bright springy colors!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Paper: White Card stock
Ink: Only Orange, Green Galore, and Yoyo Yellow
Accessories: Binder Clip, Post It Notes, coaster and ribbon
Dare to Be Fabulous
To be honest, I did not care for this set at all when I first saw it. That is until I saw a few cards and decided I had to give it a try. I am pleased with the way this card turned out and have decided...yes I do like it!

Ingredients:

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers and Floral Background
Paper: Rose Red and Regal Rose
Ink: Rose Red and Regal Rose
Accessories: Brad, Stickles, Scallop Punch, and Ribbon

Apple Scratch-N-Sniff
I have been promising my club we were going to do this card for awhile. Well, along came the perfect stamp set!

Ingredients:

Stamps: Tart and Tangy

Ink: Old Olive

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, White Card stock, Summer Picnic Designer Paper

Accessories: Embossing Powder, crystal light, Cuttlebug embossing folder, scallop punch

No comments: