My Links

Friday, April 25, 2008

May Stamp Projects
This month we have two fabulous Father's Day projects we are working on along with a really simple card. These were really fun projects to make!

Father's Day Wallet

The pattern for this can be found here.
When you open it up you have 6 pockets. In mine, I am including a card that has the definition of "Memories" on it, and picture of my husband and daughter (16 years ago). I will add a gift card also.
I think he will really like it!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Sanded, Define Your Life
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa,
Accessories: Paper Piercer

A Dad's Best Friend
This card uses the faux wood techniques. This is the best tutorial I have seen for faux wood yet. It takes a little longer than the other tutorials you will find, but it looks so realistic. The tutorial can be found here.

Ingredients:
Stamps: For Father
Ink: Craft White, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Paper: Chocolate Chip, White
Accessories: String
Sweet Thank You
This is a very simple card. To make the orange slice "sugared", I stamped the image in Only Orange on white card stock, went over with a Versamark pen, used SU heat and stick powder than dipped in diamond dust! I love it.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Wonderful Words
Ink: Only Orange, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Orange Ribbon, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug, Diamond Dust, Heat and Stick Powder

No comments: