My Links

Monday, September 08, 2008

September Stamp Camp
It's my favorite time of year! I just love all the Halloween projects! There are always so many cute projects. Once again, I had such a hard time narrowing it down to three!
Spoktacular Coffin!
This cute little coffin box opens at the small end and will hold lots of candy for your Trick Or Treaters!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Tableau of Terror
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon and SU Square Punch
Halloween Night Card
Ingredients:
Stamps: Tableau of Terror
Paper: Summer Sun, Lovely Lilac, Black
Ink: SU markers for water coloring
Accessories: Ribbon, Sizzix Fence Punch

Spider Pillow Box

This uses the the new Sizzix Big Shot and pillow box die! It makes such a cute little box!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Booglie Eyes
Paper: Basic Black
Ink: Craft Whisper White
Accessories: Ribbon, googly eyes, embossing folder, acetate

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute idea, I love the window cut in it to see the candy. Great job!

Anonymous said...

so cute! these are wonderful halloween projects! I've nominated you for an award! *smiles*

Twila said...

Way to step it up a notch. I love it!