My Links

Friday, October 03, 2008

OCTOBER STAMP CAMP
It's October! Time for more Halloween treats! I will be glad when this holiday is over. I keep buying candy corn for my stamping craft projects. I make a sample, then eat all the candy corn and have to get more for Stamp Camp! The sad thing is, I don't even like candy corn! I just need to hold off for the chocolate.


SPIDER PENCIL

This is such a quick and simple project. You could easily whip out enough of these for a class or party favors in no time at all.

Ingredients:

Stamps: None!

Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White

Ink: None!

Accessories: Large and small oval punch, scallop punch, slit punch,and googly eyes, and a pencil


Witch's Broom

Another very easy project using limited supplies.

Ingredients:

Stamps: Tableau of Terror

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Green Galore and Lovely Lilac

Accessories: Small paper bags, stick and twine

Frankie Box

This was totally cased from Cambria. I did change the box to an easier version.
Ingredients:

Stamps: None!

Ink: Black marker and white gel pen

Paper: Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Whisper White and Basic Black

Accessories: Top Note die cut, round punches, word window punch

Sneak Peak

I just wanted to give my club members a sneak peak at one of our projects for November! Wouldn't these make adorable little table decorations for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cute :-D