My Links

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Stamp Club
Wow! March is here and about 1/2 over! Where did this month go! I tried to fit in one last St. Paddy's Day and also an Easter project.

Fifth Avenue Floral
I love this new flower set, Fifth Avenue Floral. I got the inspiration for the card from a bag I saw in the art room while I was subbing the other day. I am not sure if this is a current bag or old, but loved the color combination and the solid with the outlined flowers. I would have liked to used a softer pink on my card but this was the only ribbon I had that matched my cardstock. Guess I will have to break down and purchase more!. Ingredients:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: Basic Grey, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Paper: Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ribbon: Regal Rose


St. Paddy's Day Treat

This was cased from my upline, Linda Heller. She is the greatest. Head over to Stamping School and see all of her how to videos! This project uses the Valentine set, Love You Much, to make the medallion. I do have St. Paddy's Day stamps but wanted to show you more ways to use this set.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Love You So Much
Ink: Green Galore, Glorious Green, Whisper White
Paper: Glorious Green,Whisper White
Accessories: White Organdy Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, hole punch, brad, Top Note Die

Felt Easter Treat Bag

This bag is made from felt and the pendent die. There are a lot of variations of baskets you can make it.

No comments: