My Links

Friday, April 10, 2009

April Stamp Camp Projects
Prayer Tree
I just love this stamp set and was in need of a good sympathy-religious set. The set comes with a few great verses.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Whisper White and Raspberry Tart
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Scallop Punch and Mat Pack

Garden Bench
This set is from the Spring Mini. I love all the sets in this mini! I think this one is my favorite!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Scene in a Garden
Paper: Delicate Dots, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Creamy Carmel
Accessories: Top Note Die, Ribbon, Horizontal Punch
Mint Box
I love this little box that is also in the new mini. It is tiny but ohhh so cute! I can think of so many fun things to fill this with.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Regal Rose and Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Matchbox die, ribbon, Scalloped Oval Punch, oval punch

No comments: