My Links

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Finally!!!

I can't believe it is finally here! Hopefully I can catch up on my stamping a scrapbooking! I am so far behind!

Cheers to You!
This card looks so much cuter in person. The drink glasses have Crystal Effects over them so they look like glass!

Ingredients
Stamps: Cheers to You
Paper: Only Orange, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Glorious Green, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red, Only Orange
Accessories: Mat Pack, Crystal Effects
Celebrate!
I don't have any Patriotic stamps so I had to hunt for an idea that didn't use any. I came across this card
and had the supplies for it! Maybe I need to stop buying all the floral stamps and invest in some patriotic stamps!!

Gift Card Holder

I got this idea off of Shelli's Blog (the founder of Stampin' UP!)! It took me a little while to figure it out, but I love how it came out!
Ingredients
Stamps:
Wonderful You (dormant list), Oval All
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss,
Accessories: Dictionary, twine, button, oval bunch, crimper, scalloped oval punch

No comments: