My Links

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sewing Kit
Here is a cute little sewing kit made from a container that held a powdered drink mix. It measures 31/2 inches in height and about 3/4 inch wide-great to throw in your purse!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper: A Walk in the Park, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: Melon Mambo ribbon, Modern Label Punch, sewing supplies, Pretties Kit


Elegant Card
I love, love, love this new medallion stamp. I think it is wonderful for those special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, etc.. I embossed the black cardstock with a Stampin’ Up! texture plate.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Medallion Background stamp
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: White Ribbon, Texture Plate
Sorry! Card
I really think this card came out cute!! Hopefully I won’t be sorry for anything and have to send it!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Game Night
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Stamp a Ma Jig, red ribbon, square punches

No comments: