My Links

Monday, August 29, 2011


Long Time no Post!
Wow, Wow! Can you believe it has been over a year since my last post? I worked a ton last year and really tried to get a lot of scrapbooking done. It seems like I never catch up with that. Hopefully I will be posting a lot more. At least before next August.

Milk Carton Halloween Box
I really like how this came out. It uses two of the milk carton die cutouts. Make sure that you cut off the last section of each one, but not the side with the tab. I just love to make boxes.

Happy Birthday Card
I cased this card form somewhere and I don't remember. I this was your original idea please let me know and I will give you credit! I printed the background paper, First Edition with My Digital Studio.

Masculine Card
This card uses the Nautical stamps and paper from Stampin' Up! I love these papers. I love them so much I also purchased them in digital form. No need to hoard them! LOL!

No comments: