My Links

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy October!!!
This month I made three Halloween projects! I just love all decorations for this holiday. I need to decorate the house, it has just been to hot to get into the attic.

Witches Boot Card
This is done using the Stocking Die out of the Winter Mini. The ruffle is done out of paper I downloaded from Stamping Up.


Bat Door Candy Holder
Shelli showed this on her blog. It is made out of the petal cone die and pennant die for the wings. I can't wait to hang it on my kids doors on Halloween. I am sure the would rather me fill it with money instead of candy!!

Witches Feet

I saw this card done with a stamp set of the witches feet which I didn't have so I ended up using the Stocking Builder Punch in the Winter Mini. The paper is a digital paper download, Cast a Spell. I love being able to download the SU paper. Those that know me, know I am a paper hoarder, being able to download and print it enables me to keep on hoarding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I circled every digi paper disk in the catalog to get :-)