My Links

Monday, April 22, 2013

OMG!!!


 I can't believe it has been a year since I have posted!  Where has the time gone and what the hell have I been doing??????  I don't know where the time has gone but I can show you some of the stuff I have been doing.  I did purchase and embroidery machine in August so I have been doing a lot of embroidery. 



 I found a second machine on Craig's List for  $125!  It normally retails for $700!  So now I can do more!  I also found this sewing machine that had been in a cabinet in one of my bathrooms for over twenty years!  I didn't realize it was in there.  I spent the weekend taking it apart and cleaning it.  It did not work originally but by the end of the day it did!!
I have done paper crafts also and will get back to posting that also! 


1 comment:

Cathy said...

So glad to see you back again.